The WeChat app is one of the most essential apps when it comes to china’s digital marketing. WeChat is likely to have come up in many conversions. this social media app can provide you the features that can help you completely manage your life and your relationships. If you are in China, and you don’t know where to begin then you have nothing to worry about. In this article, I was list out the best-hidden features that will help you in china.
How to Leave a WeChat App Group
Group chat is the best feature on any application. Because of the is many reasons, a lot of people make use of the WeChat app. For you to leave a WeChat group, the first thing you must do is to share the QR code. We have a lot of websites that list the group chat QR code online. But take note, you have to look for a reliable one. In this content, I will be telling you how to leave the group on your mobile devices. But before that, let me tell you how to set up a group chat on WeChat.
How to Create a Group Chat on WeChat
Group chat is a strong feature of the WeChat application. And these are the many reasons you see a lot of people making use of the app. Creating your group chat on WeChat is one of the things you need to know and master. This tutorial will guide you through creating a group chat on WeChat yourself.
- First thing you must do, download the WeChat app from any of the stores and launch it on your smartphone.
- Now register or sign in to the WeChat app.
- After that choose the chat option.
- The WeChat option is located in the end menu of the screen.
- Then choose the symbol with plus.
- You will see it at the top side of the chat menu.
- After choosing the plus symbol, now click on the new chat option.
- The next thing to do, begin adding the two contacts to the conversation.
- When you are through with the conversion process, then click on the ”ok” button that should be after
- choosing the contact that you wish to add. And begin adding the person while setting up.
How to Add Someone to Group Chat in the WeChat App?
To add a friend to a group chat is not as difficult. I know most of you might find it hard to hard someone to your WeChat group mostly when you are new to WeChat. For this reason, I did some research and I came up with a perfect solution to go about it.
- Login to your WeChat app.
- Now select the people symbol. you will see it at the top right hand of the page.
- Then click on the plus symbol for adding a new contact. choose the contact from the menu list that is displayed to you.
- When you are done, click on ”ok”
- You will be taken to a page when you have to select many contacts and particulars with this procedure.
Now to Generate or Create a QR Code for a Group Chat?
In this article, I said something about the QR code. That for you to leave a WeChat group, you need to share a QR code. This code doesn’t just come like that. You need to create it before it can be shared. How do I create this code? that is what I am about to tell you. So follow the steps below to create your QR code for a group chat.
- Login to your WeChat as usual.
- Now tap n the group chats in your WeChat app.
- Then select the person symbol. The person symbol is seen at the top right corner of the page.
- After making your selection, now choose the group QR code. You will see it at the end of the group page.
- Click on the three-dot menu symbol at the top right side of the webpage.
- On your next page, click on the” save to phone” option. Or you can click on the share via email option.
When you are done, you can now begin to use your QR code to share the group with contacts who are now in your phonebook.
How to leave a group chat on your WeChat app?
To leave a group chat on the WeChat app, apply the steps listed below.
- First thing, go to the group chat that you want to leave.
- Click on the people symbol.
- As I said, it can be seen at the top of the webpage.
- When you are on the people symbol page. Click on the delete option.
- Also, click on the leave option.
- Now verify by clicking on the ”ok” button.
After you are done with that, then you have succeeded in leaving the group chat on WeChat.