Do you ever find yourself wondering what your friends have been up to lately?
Wondering what happened at that party or what new restaurants they’ve been trying out? If so, then Snapchat is the app for you! Snapchat allows users to share photos and videos that disappear after a few seconds.
But what if you want to see your friend’s old stories? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this blog post, we will show you how to view your friends’ old Snapchat stories without them knowing!
Snapchat is a social media app where users can share photos and videos with their friends.
These photos and videos disappear after they are viewed, but there is a way to view them again without the sender knowing. Keep reading to learn how!
How to View Friends Old Snapchat Stories Without Them Knowing?
There are two ways to view Snapchat stories without the sender knowing. The first is by using a third-party app, and the second is by taking a screenshot of the story.
If you decide to use a third-party app, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
- First, make sure that the app is trusted and safe.
- There are many fake apps out there that will steal your information or infect your device with malware.
- Second, be aware that some apps may require you to create an account before you can use them.
- And finally, remember that most of these apps will not work with Snapchat’s new “Stories” feature – only traditional snaps (photos and videos) can be viewed this way.
Finger on the screen
If you decide to take a screenshot of the story, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
- First, make sure that you do not have your finger on the screen when you take the screenshot.
- If you do, Snapchat will notify the sender that you took a screenshot.
- Second, be aware that taking a screenshot will save the photo or video to your device. So make sure you have enough storage space before proceeding.
And that’s it! Now you know how to view your friends’ Snapchat stories without them knowing. Just remember to use these methods responsibly and only view content that you’re comfortable with.
We hope this blog post was helpful! Thank you for reading.
Read more: How to Rotate Furniture Stardew Valley