University of Washington is know for as one of the oldest public universes on the west coast establish in the year 1861, the institution expanded with the city of Seattle during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, moving to it permanent site in the year 1895. The college has a highly respected medical school, that offer training to its student in dentistry, Public health and medicine, serving centers across the pacific north west and also Alaska.
This public research university is ranked as the number one that prepare leaders of change, promoters of ideas, and creating a cultural of collaboration. It has been the top five for public and private institution. University of Washington now has 16 school and a colleges offering courses ranging from undergraduate to doctoral level. This college now also has campuses in Bothell and Tacoma which offer bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
CHECH THIS OUT >>> Columbia University in New York City – Admission/requirement needed to
University of Washington Admissions
This college admission is more selective with an acceptance rate of 52%. Half of the students who gain admission into the university of Washington have an SAT score that is between 1220 and 1470 or an ACT score of 27 and 33. To cut the story short, one quarter scored below these listed ranges. The deadline of application is November 15.
Acceptance rate – 49% Application Deadline – November 15
SAT range 1220 – 1460 Application website – https://admit.washington.edu/apply/
ACT RANGE – 27-32 APPLICATION FEE – $80
SAT/ACT – Neither required or recommended High school GPA Required
Requirement Needed to Get into Washington
Some people do ask what requirement needed for student to get admitted to University of Washington? so find out which student are getting accepted at university of Washington. This college has a 49% acceptance rate ranking it #1 in Washington college for lowest rate of acceptance.
It was recorded at last year that over 22,350 out of 45,907 student were admitted making Washington Seattle a more competitive school to get into with a good chance of acceptance for qualifying applicants. We estimate some students could be accepted with SAT’s as low as 1100. The Washington Seattle requires a number of completed documents for consideration. The table below summarizes the most important pieces of information.
- College Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores
- Essay or Personal Statement
- Statement of Good Standing from Prior Institution
- Completion of College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADR’s)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Submission of unofficial high school transcript from most recent high school attended
- Submission of official OR unofficial SAT or ACT scores.
- Proof of English language proficiency is required for all students who did not complete most of their primary and secondary education in the United States, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, or the United Kingdom.
All this are the items needed to get into this high institution. In addiction to those above items, Washington also requires a minimum number of credits completed to apply to be a transfer student. So all applicant are advice to complete their application at least 1 week before the required deadline.
Closing Date Reported Deadline
- Fall Transfer Deadline August 30
- Winter Transfer Deadline October 15
- Spring Transfer Deadline February 15
- Summer Transfer Deadline Rolling
Method of Application in the University of Washington
- Create your Coalition Account: To start planning for college, and eventually apply to the UW, you’ll need an account with this link. https://www.coalitionforcollegeaccess.org/
- Then Add [UW] to your college list: As you are setting up this account, you will be prompted to search for schools that you are considering and add them to your list. If you do not add the [UW] to your list during this step, you can always go back and add it later, but you will need to do so in order to access the [UW] questions and complete your application to the UW.
- Opt-in to sharing your contact information with Washington: Always make sure that your opt- in to share your contact info with Washington. for you to do this, click on the box to ” i want to start sharing my contact information with the university of Washington.
- Complete the Coalition Profile: Coalition Profile is away open for you, so you can choose to complete your profile at any given time you want even before the Washington application opens.
- Complete the UW Questions (20% of the application): The university of Washington questions are available September 1 each year, and are required in addition to the Coalition Profile. This include the essays, demographic info and your intended major.
- Pay the Application Fee: The application fee is non-refundable and must be submitted each time you apply for admission. It cannot be transferred to another quarter, campus of the university of Washington or to another student. Application fee is $80 and fee waivers is available but the spring freshman applications are not accepted. For international freshman students is nonrefundable and you must be submitted each time you apply for admission. It can not be transfer to another quarter, campus of the [UW] or another student. Application fee is $90, fee waiver is not also available and the winter/spring international freshman applications not accepted.
Head to the Required Sections
Once you finish setting up the coalition account, you will see section to complete like the items listed bellow.
- Personal information
- Contact information
- Demographic information
- Citizenship information
- Family information
- High school information
- College information
- 9th-11th grade coursework
- 12 grade coursework
- College coursework
- Additional texts
- Fee waiver
- Honors & distinctions
So apply now The winter 2021 application deadline is Sept, 1. he autumn 2021 application is open (the Coalition Profile is always open)