What do you now about the word called twitch? Do you have any ideal? Let me take no for an answer. If you must know, then continue reading because you will soon find out very soon. Twitch is a popular online service that allows you to watch and stream digital video broadcast online. When it was first begin, he originally focused on videos games but later on, it was expanded to include streams dedicated to artwork-creation show talk show, music and occasional TV series.
If you are being looking for best way to make money, then this is the right services for you to be using. A service that provide streamer with an added feature such as paid subscription and ad placements. This streaming service, boast over 2 million unique streamer every month and more than 18 thousand of these users, earn their money through the twitch partner program.
So if you been looking for where to watch twitch because of is unique feature well, I will tell you. Twitch can be viewed on the official twitch app which is now available for IOS, android devices, Xbox 360. You can also view it on Sony play station 3 and 4, amazon fire TV, on the shield and on Google chrome cast. To watch broadcast and video on twitch is completely free of charge and it does not required you to login.
CHECK THIS OUT >>>Yes-Movies – Best Sites Like Yes-Movies
How to Make Money from Twitch
I know if you have to be a gamer, you will be bothering how to make your profit from twitch. That shouldn’t be a problem to you because I will explain to you, on how to make your money playing videos games and streaming them in the free gaming community. These steps you see below are some of the ways to make money from twitch in the free gaming community.
- Ask for donation: Once you sign up to twitch add a donation button to your channel and that will make a viewer to throw catch on your way.
- Collect bits: The viewer can earn five to 100 bits. The 100 bits should worth 1.40 dollar by watching three thirty second ads. They can also buy bits outright via the amazon payment system.
- Collects subscribers.
- Earns ads revenue.
How to Get Started on Twitch – Twitch Account Sign-Up
- for you to begin with twitch account, go to https://www.twitch.tv.
- On your landing page, click on the ”sign up” button on the top right of the page.
- When you are done with that, type in your username between 4-25 character in length.
- Now enter your password, email address, your date of birth, in addition don’t forget you are not a robot.
You can also sign up to twitch account by using your Facebook account all you just have to do, is by clicking connect with Facebook at the bottom.
How to Sign-Up on Twitch Through Mobile
Setting up your account on the twitch platform, enable you to interact with broadcasters and also the community via chat. You have to follow your favorite’s broadcasters to received alerts when you go life. and as well broadcast to the twitch community from your own channel. Follow these steps to sign up using from mobile devices.
- First download the twitch app for your devices.
- Once you finish installing the app, then launch the app on your device and click on the ”sign up” button.
- When sign up for mobile phone, you will be able to sign up using your mobile phone number or email address.
- If you are using email address, then you have to fill in your name, password, date of birth and click on ‘’next’’ to proceed.
- If you are using your phone number you must make sure you add your country code.
- Once you completed the sign up process, you can now click on ‘’sign up’’ at the bottom.
- You will be told to confirm the phone number or the email address you provided during the process of signing by sending six digit code know as one time password via sms or email.
- You sign up by using a phone number, some of the device may auto fill the code automatically once you have received the sms.
- But if it happens that your phone number does not support it, you need to take the six digit code from your sms or email and enter it on the app within five minutes.
If you receive a text or email within those five minute. what you just need to do, is to tap on the arrow at the top left to go back. and double check the phone number or email address provided if it corrected and try again. If this steps listed are correctly put in order, then you are successfully created twitch account or sign-up to twitch using your mobile devices.