No matter what TV device you are using it is important that you can adjust the volume on it. Many types of Smart TVs, have been introduced in the market so things can get complicated sometimes.
Turn volume up on Roku tv without remote
When it comes to using those TVs. The TCL Roku TV comes with remote control and you can use it to turn up or lower the volume. If you lose your remote, then it becomes difficult for you to adjust the sound without it.
Adjust the volume using an app
If the remote control is missing, then you can use the Roku mobile app to adjust the volume. This app is free and is available for download on both Google Play and AppStore.
You can use this app and can control the Roku Smart TV. This app offers a full breadth of capabilities and allows you to control the standard remote. You can view the channels, adjust the sound and control your Smart TV.
How to install the “Remote for TCL Roku TVs” app on your phone?
Installing this app on iPhone is no different than installing the same app on android. The app is also almost identical for both OSes. To install it, you need to:
- Go to AppStore or Google Play.
- Type “Remote for TCL Roku TVs”. The app will appear on the search options.
- Select the app on the app store.
- Choose the installation button.
- Adjust the sound with the “Remote for TCL Roku TVs” app
- Follow the steps below to adjust the sound using the app:
- After the app is installed, connect the app with a Wi-Fi hotspot as your Smart TV.
- Click on the main screen of your phone and this is where you will find the app on your phone. Go to the “apps” tab, and find the list.
- Once the app is open, click on the joystick icon. Press the bottom menu bar.
- Use the speaker icons to adjust the volume.
- Tap on the headphone icon
- The icon on the far left is the mute button, the icon in the center is volume down. The icon on the far right is the volume up button.
If you want to adjust the sound on your Roku TV then you can also use the button placed on your TV. The button is located right behind the TCL logo:
- Find the button and press it once.
- After this, your TV will turn on
- Press and hold it on the home screen
- Press on the power button
- You will see buttons to adjust the volume on your TV.
- The button behind the logo will allow you to raise the volume up or lower it down.
If you want to adjust the volume on Roku TV, then it is best to use the mobile app of Roku TV. This will allow you to adjust the volume without any problems.
The method of adjusting the volume using a TV will be uncomfortable because you have to be near a TV all the time. This is why we recommend you to use the app instead of it.
Also Read: How to Cast Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV