Gang Beasts is a game where you can use the tutorial. I like to take action when I play, but don’t get me wrong. I stuck in throwing people in Gang Beasts, its controls are a bit unconventional and difficult to combine with funny and uneven characters and sometimes subtle animations.
How to Throw People in Gang Beasts
Find out what’s there. The button does. This can be very frustrating.
- But fortunately, we have the answer. Gang Beasts can be a complex game, at least initially, but once you know what’s going on, you can betray your opponents.
- And one of the most important things you want to do with your opponent is to pick up and throw it away.
This guide focuses on picking up and throwing opponents and items. Gang Beasts often feel like a hybrid of Fall Guy and Super Smash Bros. As with these two games, you’ll want to beat your opponent as you move forward.
Catching someone with a gang beast is pretty easy, and you probably understood it long before reading this guide. But lifting it overhead and throwing it away is a completely different matter.
But here’s what I’ll explain.
- First, you need to hold down the two punch buttons (L1 / LB on PS4 / Xbox) to grab someone.
- This allows you to grab them with both hands.
- Next, you need to hold down the raise button (Triangle / Y on PS4 / Xbox) and finally release the two punch buttons to fire the enemy.
- The throwing distance is quite short, so if your finger can fully extend the button, you can run or jump while throwing to get more reach.
- It’s very easy once you get used to it, and it’s okay to pick it up.
Read more: Flipboard App Free Download
When To Pick Up And Throw Enemies In Gang Beasts?
To be honest, the enemies are either gang beast fighters (when you grab them, they are very likely to get you back) or hit your face repeatedly.
- So you can’t run up to an enemy, pick it up, and fire it right away.
- At least not unless somehow disconnected.
- But you can defeat the enemy.
- When an enemy collapses, it is not always easy to get up again.
- You can “help” by grabbing it with both hands, lifting it overhead, and running to the nearest steep end to unload it.
This is the best way to get rid of enemies with Gang Beasts, but you may need to attack a bit first. Can I suggest a strong and fast drop kick?
All of these steps are simple and can be completed with the push of the correct button on your system.
For example, the control sequence that starts on the PlayStation looks like this: Hold down R1L1 and press Y to move to the left analog and finally release R1L1.
Read more: Facebook Girls Video