Do you have a friend who is always sending you snaps? And, do you constantly feel the need to keep an eye on your phone because you don’t want to miss any of their snaps? If this sounds like you, then we have the perfect solution! In this blog post, we will teach you how to stop the Snapchat typing notification.
This will allow you to focus on other tasks without feeling the need to constantly check your phone. So, whether you’re trying to avoid distractions or just want some peace and quiet, follow these simple steps and learn how to stop the Snapchat typing notification!
How to Stop Snapchat Typing Notification?
If you’re sick of the Snapchat typing notification, there are a few things you can do. First, try muting the conversation.
This will stop all notifications from that particular chat.
- To do this, simply open up the chat and tap on the name of the person at the top.
- Then, tap on the “Mute” icon.
Another way to stop receiving Snapchat typing notifications is to block the person who is sending them to you.
This will stop all communication from that person altogether.
To block someone on Snapchat.
- Go to their profile page and tap on the gear icon.
- From there, select “Block.”
Most Snapchat users access Snapchat from their iPhone as it is user-friendly. You need not worry about the flooding notifications. Here are ways in which you can turn off Snapchat notifications on iPhone:
- Go to the settings in your phone.
- Tap the notification button where you will see plenty of notifications.
- Turn off the notifications in this list.
The following steps can be used to turn off notifications:
- Open the app and find your Snapchat account.
- In the profile screen, you will see the settings.
- Tap the notification button to turn off the notifications.
This method will probably work on almost all Android devices. However, there can be some exceptions. In some devices, you will have to enable the notification first, turn off your mobile and do the rest.
Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
Snapchat is popular due to many reasons and one of the reasons is that it has a Windows version. It gives a similar experience that Android and iPhone versions will give.
All you need is the Snapchat extension and you can use it on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook too. You will be surprised to know that Chrome and Firefox both are extremely compatible with Snapchat.
If you want to turn off Snapchat notifications follow these simple steps:
- Open your browser and look for your Snapchat account.
- Look for the settings button that is at the top right corner.
- Click on the ellipsis (three small dots) for opening the settings.
- Look for privacy and security and move on to ‘Permissions’.
- Switch to the Snapchat extension and click on ‘off’’ to turn off typing notifications.
How to Turn off Snapchat typing notification iOS?
There is no way to turn off the typing notification on Snapchat for iOS devices. However, there are a few ways to reduce the number of notifications you receive:
- Turn off sound notifications: Go to Settings > Notifications > Snapchat and disable the sound notifications.
- Disable badges: Go to Settings > Notifications > Snapchat and disable the badge app icon.
- Turn on “Do not Disturb”: Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and enable “Do not Disturb”. This will prevent all notifications from coming through when your phone is locked.
How to change Snapchat Notification Sound?
There are a few ways to change your Snapchat notification sound. You can either do it through your phone’s settings, or you can change it within the Snapchat app itself.
To change it through your phone’s settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings menu and select “Sounds” or “Sound and vibration.”
- Scroll down until you see the app you want to adjust notifications for, and then select it.
- From there, you’ll be able to adjust the volume, vibration intensity, and notification tone for that app.
To make sure Snapchat is one of the apps that have sounds notifications enabled, make sure the toggle next to “Allow notifications” is turned on.
How to fix Snapchat notification sound not working Samsung?
There are a few potential solutions if your Samsung device is not emitting sound when someone sends you a Snapchat notification.
- First, try checking the settings on your device.
- You may have inadvertently muted the sound for notifications.
- If that doesn’t work, try restarting your phone.
- If neither of those solutions solves the problem, it’s possible there is an issue with the software or app itself. In that case, you can reach out to Snapchat for help.
There is no doubt Snapchat is one of the best social media apps. You can share messages and special moments with your family and friends.
If you find the Snapchat typing notifications you can use the above methods to get rid of them. Kindly share your comments below to lets us know if these tips are helpful!
Also Read: How to Unlock Snapchat Account