Are you new to the Shopify online website? Or you are looking for an online platform to grow your online business? If yes, then keep reading. This content will help you to know more about Shopify online. Shopify is known as a complete commerce platform where you can grow and manage your business online.
- 1 What is Shopify Online Website?
- 2 5 Pricing Plan Shopify Online Website Provides
- 3 How to download the Shopify app?
What is Shopify Online Website?
According to the layman or in a simple form, Shopify is an online platform that can help you create or start any form of eCommerce business. The platform or website is designed to allow you to create a website and permit you to sell whatever it is you want to sell. This product could be goods or services being it a digital or physical product giving you total control of managing your online store. Shopify app gives you all the freedom needed to organize your products or services and customize them with this app.
You can also accept payment online through a credit card. Apart from this, there are other things Shopify offers. It offers a fully integrated eCommerce solution with ready-made stores that you can tweak and customize to your heart desires. The cost of running a Shopify online store is very ship. But it is based on monthly billing and it comes with different plans. But Before I go to that aspect, let get into some details with some features of Shopify.
Features of Shopify Online Website
If I should tell you a number of features that the Shopify site can bring to your business, this will blow up your mind. The best feature of Shopify with a minimum knowledge of computers, you can create an efficient, advanced, and appealing store lust with the help of pre-existing themes and extensions. Because of time-wasting, let us drive straight to see the amazing feature Shopify has for us.
- With the use of Shopify, you may customize your mobile-friendly Shopify store with 100+templates already available there.
- Users can use its domain name or as well buy it from Shopify.
- Shopify provides the features to post the blog on your eCommerce website
- Another amazing feature of Shopify, it extends you the option to add as many as 100 payment gateways to accept payment from you customers.
- Shopify provides the facility of search engine optimization to get more traffics in your store.
- That is not all, you can as well sell your product on Facebook through your Shopify store and the social media integration.
- Another feature Shopify offer, it facilitates e-mail marketing to contact and note your customer about new products with help of mail chimp
5 Pricing Plan Shopify Online Website Provides
I know you will be a little bit confuse and wondering what pricing is all about. This should not get you to confuse, because we all are learning. And that is why here is known as a learning platform. The truth is, Shopify provides so many different pricing plans for merchants to choose from according to their needs. It also provides a 14-day free trial. So let quickly see some of the pricing plans that you should be focused on.
- Basic Shopify: the best pricing plan you should focus on, should be the basic Shopify if you are just about to
- Start your business
- Advanced Shopify
- Shopify plus
- Shopify lite: this plan can help you to connect your store with social platforms like Facebook and to sell your product there.
Shopify Monthly Price
Is very necessary that you know Shopify’s monthly price before embarking or making effort to use the site. The monthly price depends on the function. Shopify has 3 paid plans for you to choose from. These plans are 29$ per month, 79$ per month, and 299$ per month. Apart from this, Shopify has two other paid programs. That is Shopify lite monthly and Shopify plus. This monthly subscription fee is the most costly to maintain. Shopify deducts the monthly rental fee from your credit card at any fixed time each month.
Shopify Credit Card Rates
What you should know about the credit card rates, if any of your customers pay you online using a credit card, that card company will charge a certain fee according to a certain percentage. And this fee charge has nothing to do with Shopify.
Shopify Transaction Fees
That is to say, the only way Shopify will charge you for any transaction fee you make is when you are using other payment channels such as PayPal. You will need to pay a certain transaction for each order you made according to the plan you are. But if you are using Shopify payment, Shopify won’t charge you for transaction fee. The PayPal transaction rate should [4.4%] + fixed fee [0.3$]. Before you can be able to see and enjoy this entire feature, you must sign in to Shopify.
How to download the Shopify app?
You reading this article all this while, by now you would have known what Shopify is used for. And you may be looking for a way to download Shopify app. To download the Shopify app is very simple and easy to use without stress. To download this Shopify app on your mobile device, simply follow the listed steps below.
- Go to your app store and enter Shopify on the search bar of your app store
- Immediately you see the app you want to download, click on it to start downloading
- Wait for some minute for the download to complete.
- Confirm your app installation.
- Then launch the app.
To log in to Shopify is very simple. But just that you have to take few steps to land you there. But on one condition, that you must have a compatible mobile phone or device before you can access this app.
How to Login into Shopify?
- You have to go to the Shopify login page www.shopify.com/login.
- Then enter your email address and password.
- Now tap on login.
Note: If you forget your password, then you can tap on login and forget password? To reset.
How to log into your Shopify admin for Android/IOS
- You have to download Shopify app
- When you finish installing the app, then tap on it to open
- If you already have a Shopify account, then you have to tap on login and enter your email address and password.
- If you want to open a new Shopify account, then click on sign up
- After you finish filling your field
- Then click on login.
How to log into multiple accounts?
- Logged in to the Shopify app.
- Click on the store.
- Now tap on your account name at the top of the screen.
- Click on log into the existing store.
- After which, enter the email address and password for the account which you want to log into
- Click on the login.
Those are the guild-line to follow and you are on the Shopify online website.