Are you one o those who want to send someone’s Snapchat story to someone else? Snapchat Stories was the first feature introduced by Snapchat as a way for Snapchat users to tell stories in a visualized way. This format has been well received by social network users, forcing Instagram and Facebook to later adopt similar features in their applications.
Snapchat stories are intended as a way for a single user to share with a group of friends. Learn how to create a Snapchat story.
However, some Snapchat users want to create a more private Snapchat story and share it only with specific people. Some Snapchat users want to send their stories to just one person.
Here are some of the main reasons Snapchat users want to send their private Snapchat stories:
- Share a secret place-if you visit a place you don’t want too many people to know.
- You can create a Snapchat story and share it with your best friends.
- In this way, you can also keep your location secret and share it with your best friends.
- Preparing a secret event-This option can be used as a way to prepare a secret event with your best friend. It could be a surprise birthday party or a secret event that can only be shared with close friends. Also, read here on how to use Pinterest’s secret board to host secret events.
- Share Private Messages: You can use Snapchat’s story mode to share your private messages with your best friends.
- Create a more personal story: Limiting who can see your story allows you to be brave and creative when creating a personal story on Snapchat. You can share these stories that he or she knows to tell no one.
Recognizing these needs, Snapchat has added features for a more personalized Snapchat story application. These personalized Snapchat stories can be limited to specific contacts or specific groups of friends within a specific geofence area.
How to Send Someone’s Snapchat Story to Someone Else
Like a regular Snapchat story, the story disappears after 24 hours. However, you can also allow people sharing your Snapchat story to add snaps and replies to your Snapchat story.
If you or the person you sent do not post a new story on Snapchat after 24 hours, the story will disappear. So here are some simple steps on how to send a Snapchat story to someone else:
- Open the Snapchat app and tap the three circles marked with the “Story” icon just below.
- Tap the icon here in the story menu
- Give your story a title and select the person you want to send under “Who can see it?”.
- In the “Who can see?” Section, select the person or friend you would like to share your story with. Make sure your contacts have added you as a friend on Snapchat.
- Not only can you send snaps to specific people and contacts, but you can also send them to friends in a specific area.
- You can send Snapchat stories to friends near your area or school. To do this, select the Geofence option and set a geographic location there.
- So you have it.
Simple steps on how to send a Snapchat story to others.