Do you ever see a really interesting Snapchat story that you wish you could share with your friends?
Well, there’s a way to do that! In this blog post, we will teach you how to send someone else’s Snapchat story to someone else.
It’s really simple and easy to do and only takes a few seconds. So read on for instructions on how to share other people’s Snapchat stories!
How to Send Someone Else’s Snapchat Story
First, open up the Snapchat app and go to the Stories screen.
Here, you will see all of the stories that have been posted in the last 24 hours from your friends and other Snapchat users that you follow.
To send someone’s story to someone else.
- Simply tap on the story that you want to share.
- This will bring up a new screen where you can tap on the “Send To…” option. From here, select the person (or people) that you want to send the story too.
- Once you’ve done that.
- Just hit the “Send” button and it will be on its way!
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to send someone else’s Snapchat story to someone else. This can be a great way to share interesting content with your friends, and it only takes a few seconds to do. So go out there and start sharing some stories!
Like a regular Snapchat story, the story disappears after 24 hours. However, you can also allow people sharing your Snapchat story to add snaps and replies to your Snapchat story.
If you or the person you sent do not post a new story on Snapchat after 24 hours, the story will disappear. So here are some simple steps on how to send a Snapchat story to someone else:
- Open the Snapchat app and tap the three circles marked with the “Story” icon just below.
- Tap the icon here in the story menu
- Give your story a title and select the person you want to send under “Who can see it?”.
- In the “Who can see?” Section, select the person or friend you would like to share your story with. Make sure your contacts have added you as a friend on Snapchat.
- Not only can you send snaps to specific people and contacts, but you can also send them to friends in a specific area.
- You can send Snapchat stories to friends near your area or school. To do this, select the Geofence option and set a geographic location there.
- So you have it.
Simple steps on how to send a Snapchat story to others.