TikTok is one of the most prominent video-sharing social media apps. It is not surprising why the popularity is increasing every year. This social media app has around 1 billion active users.
The users can use this app on the (iPhone, iPad), Android, and many other devices. Do you know that TikTok has a special feature that allows you to save videos to the camera roll?
If you are a frequent user you will be aware of this feature already. For all those who don’t know much about this feature, we have all the details in this post.
TikTok App Save Feature
TikTok has a special save feature that will help you download videos directly to the camera roll. All you need is to update your app with the latest features.
Once you have registered to your account it will record, share and save all the TikTok videos that you want. TikTok has a native option for saving and downloading videos.
However, sometimes it may not allow you to download the videos made by others. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start TikTok on your android, Smartphone, and tablet
- If you want to download a video that is uploaded by someone, simply find it in the search bar and play it
- Users can find their video by visiting their profile page as it allows them to play the video
- Click on the bottom right corner connected with your screen
- Select and save the video with a download icon
- When the download is complete you can access the video from your camera roll
Save TikTok Videos that are not easy to download
If the user has posted the video with some restrictions you can’t download them. Here are some ways to save or download them easily:
- Open up the TikTok app
- Find the video that you want to save on your camera roll
- Select share
- You can choose these shares as GIFs, right next to the save video option
- TikTok will convert this video into a proper GIF
- Keep waiting till your phone save this video
- Once it is done, you can easily access GIFs from the TikTok app to your camera roll
Being a frequent user of the TikTok social media app you must be knowing that each video has a time limit. As the video files are not very big you can easily convert these into GIFS and later save them to the camera roll.
Alternatives and Saving TikTok Videos on PC
Most of the users of TikTok make use of iPhones or Android phones for getting easy access to TikTok. The best idea is to save the videos into your camera roll is through TikTok.
You don’t need to use any external apps or websites for it. There are a lot of different apps on the App Store and Play Store that offer video recording and downloading for free.
You can also look for it on the website named musicallydown.com to download videos from TikTok. The user can simply copy-paste the video and click download to save the videos to your camera roll.
Read More: How to Unlock Snapchat Account