Welcome to be here today I will be discoursing more about the Santa Clara high school and the application process. Not just that, I will also cover admission requirements and as well as offer insight into the various scholarships and funding options available to you. But first let me explain to you what Santa Clara high school is all about.
About Santa Clara High School
Santa Clara is a private high school that was founded in the year 1851. Is also know as a catholic university that base in Santa Clara, California in san Francisco bay area. This institution or high college has a total enrollment of 5,694 or 5,440 undergraduate students. You have to visit the campus to enjoy the mid-70 degree weather, sunny skies, and beautiful rose garden. I visited with friends at the very nice Santa Clara campus.
CHECH THIS OUT >>> https://matchertech.com/american-university-of-nigeria/
Fact About Santa Clara High School
To be honest with you is very pretty campus with a Jesuit mission. There in the campus, there are academic buildings, sports fields, museums, and visitor programs. for this reason a lot of student attending the campus. is a nice university just pay a visit someday even if you are not looking to send your child. according to research I discover that The school has a religious affiliation with the Roman Catholic church or faith. in this recent year over 16,242 prospective students applied, and 8,107 were reanted admission into the college. do you also know that the high school offers degrees ranging from master’s degrees, doctorial degrees through its six colleges, bachelor’s degrees, school of education and counselling psychology, the school of art and sciences, school of law, Leavey school of business, school of engineering, and Jesuit school of theology?.
Applicants Requirement Needed to Get in to Santa Clara University
are you applying as a first year student or a transfer student? this is to guide you for getting into Santa Clara university. I suggest you read until the end. the in structure listed here exactly the same as other applicants. regardless of citizenship or country of residence. To do this, you need to use the common application and also you need to review the school recommended courses in order to complete before taking step to apply. And another thing you we have to decide if you want to apply early or regular decision.
But beyond that, Santa Clara high school will require admission information from you regarding English proficiency and financial status. Once you are admitted, the school will now help you with your visa application process. Santa Clara University is one of the more competitive private colleges in US, with a 48.30% acceptance rate. It is incredibly useful to to score higher than 90% or more of US test-takers, above a 1300 on the SAT or a 30 on the ACT.
- The GPA requirements: having a GPA of 3.69, the school requires you to be above average in your high school class. If your GPA is below the school average of 3.69,then you we need a higher SAT or ACT score to compensate.
- Testing requirements, including SAT and ACT requirements: You must take either the SAT or ACT to submit an application to Santa Clara University. Most of the schools out there require the SAT or ACT, and many also require SAT subject tests.
- Application requirements: If you wish to submit scores for consideration, self reported test scores can be submitted through the student’, SSCU application status portal.
What you Should Take Note of Before Applying
Before applying, applicant should meet up with the school minimum Couse requirements eg.
- Laboratory Science: Which is Three 3 years Required, Four year recommended.
- Visual and Performing Arts: This part is 1 year recommended.
- History and Social Science: Here three  years required.
- Language Other Than English: under this section, two  years required, three  years recommended, and 4 years preferred.
- Mathematics: 3 years required, 3 years recommended.
- English: 4 years.
Beside all this, when you are applying, start by selecting one of their academic schools, such as school of engineering, college of arts and sciences or Leavey school of business. Once you finish chosen your school of choice, then you can declare a major or remain undeclared.
Procedure of Application
Santa Clara high school prepare using the common application under this link https://www.commonapp.org/ for all first year applicant. So when applying as a first here student, that is the link above to visit. In addition to the application link, the high school also require the following materials for the application.
- Secondary School Report.
- $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official high school transcript.
- Mid-Year Report.
- One Academic Teacher Evaluation.
Santa Clara high school has adopted a two year test optional policy beginning with fall 2021 first year applicants. Have this in the back of your mind that the score on the SAT or ACT are not required for students applying to Santa Clara high school nor will they be disadvantaged for doing so in your admission process. The school prefer that all documentation be sent online via the common application portal.