Northwestern University is located in Evanston, Illinois in the Chicago Area. is a private institution that was establish in the year 1851, that has total undergraduate enrollment of 8,327 and the campus size is 231 acres. This college is know as a private research university that is founded by nine men their aim was to establish high institution that could serve the former northwest territory. The Northwestern University is ranking in the 2021 edition of the best school is national universities, #9. Admissions is extremely competitive as the Northwestern acceptance rate is only 8%.
Because of this, is known as one of the top research university in the country that allows student to pursue a wide range of academic disciplines during their undergraduate career. This college also has other campuses in Chicago. Northwestern State University has been educating students for more than 130 years: Whether you are a high school graduate, master or doctoral candidate, distance learner, or non-traditional student seeking a flexible schedule, Northwestern State can provide the path to enhance your career.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> https://matchertech.com/university-of-washington/
Methods of Application for beginning freshman
Applicant who is currently in his/her last year of high school, that have complete high school, or better still his/her a GED recipient, should apply as a beginning freshman to northwestern state. Follow this step by step tutorial to get started.
- Apply for Admission and academic scholarships.
- First you have to complete the online application form for admission with the given link https://connect.nsula.edu/prod/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon.
- Then you should submit official ACT code score 1600 or SAT code score of 6492.
- Provide official high school transcripts.
- You should also submit immunication records https://www.nsula.edu/admissions/
- Submit selective service registration for male student only. https://www.sss.gov/default.htm
- Located your area recruiter
- Apply for additional scholarships. Is only available through the NSU foundation and university leadership.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid know in a short form as FAFSA after October 1, 2019. School Code is #002021.
- Apply for Campus Housing that is starting January 8, 2020.
- Submit your meal plan. All student that is residing on the campus must have this mean plan.
- Register for Freshman Connection https://firstyearexperience.nsula.edu/freshmanconnection/.
Ways to Apply as Graduate Student
If you are interested in a graduate education at northwestern state then you should look into this few step bellow.
- Complete the online application for admission through this link https://www.applyweb.com/nsula/index.ftl
- Submit official college transcripts/ https://www.nsula.edu/admissions/
- Submit immunization records.
- Submit your official GRE scores.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation.
- Submit the $25 Application Fee.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Apply for a Graduate Assistantship.
Method of application for international student (UNDERGRADUATE)
This application is for those who have completed the equivalent of a united states secondary school education, if you are there, follow the guide bellow to get started.
- Apply for Admission and Academic Scholarships
- Complete the online application here https://connect.nsula.edu/prod/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon for admission
- Submit official ACT score of 1600 or SAT score of 6492
- Submit your official high school transcript or college evaluation by approved US evaluation agency.
- Submit the immunization records
- Submit your Financial Certification
- Submit your Health Form
- Submit a copy of passport
- Submit $30 Application Fee
- Submit Educational Background Survey
- Submit copy of VISA
- Submit official TOEFL scores
- Submit official college transcript evaluation
- Submit official GRE scores
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation
- Apply for Additional Scholarships. Available through the NSU Foundation and University Leadership.
- Submit your Meal Plan/ https://nsuladining.sodexomyway.com/
- Apply for Campus Housing/ https://www.nsula.edu/campushousing/.
Admissions will continue to process applications and you are encourage to apply at any time. And to assure everyone’s safety when visiting the office, the admission front desk will only allow just two visitor at a time and you must put on noise mask and you must also comply with the sighs to maintain social distancing. You can find information regarding NSU’s response to COVID-19 at https://www.nsula.edu/return-to-campus/.
How to Get into Northwestern University – SAT scores, ACT scores, and GPA you need for quick admissions
I We cover some of the part of how to get into Northwestern, but first, here are some facts about Northwestern admissions. so Let’s jump right in and take a look at exactly how to get into Northwestern University.
- Northwestern/ SAT scores [ average composite ] 1495 out of 1600
- Northwestern/ ACT scores average composite 34 out of 36
- Northwestern/ GPA average of admitted students 4.1 out of 4.0
- Northwestern/ acceptance rate 9% for the class of 2024.
As you can see the college is extremely selective. But if you score this above mark, you just may stand a chance of getting accepted. Without taking too much of your time, let take a look at exactly what you need to make your application irresistible to the college.
More Details About SAT Scores
If you desire to submit SAT SCORE, then you must consider this few information.
- The Northwestern University accepts both SAT score or ACT scores. so you can submit both of them if you like.
- SAT subject tests are optional for the most of the programs and required for the Honors Program in Medical Education and the Integrated Science Program.
- Also SAT Essay component is option so take note.
- You may report your highest scores on each section across all of you test dates.
The average composite SAT score of students admitted to Northwestern University is an impressive 1495. The 25th percentile for Northwestern SAT scores is 1450. While the 75th percentile for Northwestern SAT scores is 1540. So this mean, if you score a 1450 or lower, you’ll be below average compared to the other applicants. Seeing it at the other hand, if you score a 1540 or higher, you’ll be above average.
More Details About Northwestern ACT Scores
If your plan is to submit ACT scores to the Northwestern University then you should consider this few tips.
- you should be able to self-report your highest composite test score overall from one particular test sitting.
- take note the writing test is optional
- The 25th percentile for Northwestern ACT scores is 33.
- The 7th percentile for Northwestern ACT scores is 35.
This is to say, the 33 or lower will place you below average when it compared to other applicants while a 35 or higher will place you above average.
About Northwestern GPA Average
It is recorded that the average high school GPA of students admitted to the college [Northwestern] is a 4.1. for you to earn a GPA north of 4.0, then you have to be on top of your class, earning directly A’S all the way. one secret to raise your GPA and push it over the 4.0 mark is to earn A’S in honors, IB, or the AP courses. but this depend on how your university calculates GPA, A’S in these types of courses are awarded a higher value.