Landmark University is know a non-profit private institution that was established in 2011, located in the suburban base in a small city of Omu-Aran. this high institution is also know as a private Christian university with the aim of meting the agricultural needs of Nigeria and seeing the lack of skilled manpower in this sector and trains it’s students in the areas of Farming.
That is to say, this has informed the institution commitment to raising leaders who would be quipped with skills and character in order to lead the world in meeting the needs of humanity food. This private institution offer to their student degree programs in courses in the areas of agriculture, Social science, Sciences, Arts, Engineering and management. Landmark university is exclusively for students who learn differently, including students with a learning disability such as autism spectrum disorder in a short form called [ASD], dyslexia, or ADHD.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> https://matchertech.com/cato-credit-card/
Faculties At Landmark University
Landmark university is licensed by the National Universities Commission in a short form called [NUC] with other relevant professional bodies in order to run undergraduate programs in the colleges of agricultural sciences, Business, Sciences and Engineering, and also Social Sciences. if you are a international student, you can apply for a program’s offer by the school.
Now speaking, LUM ranks as the 11th best university in the country. Academic programs at landmark university are organized with the goal of raising total graduates that are sound professionally and exhibit entrepreneurial initiative that can revolutionize the different sectors. the faculties are regarded as colleges. So the colleges in landmark university are as follow.
- College of Sciences and Engineering .
- College of Agriculture.
- Follow by the College of Business and Social Sciences.
This department courses listed above, offered in the landmark university lead to officially recognized higher education degrees that I have stated on the first paragraph of this page. This 9 years old Nigerian institution has a selective admission policy this base on entrance examination and your past academic record and grades.
This admission range is recorded as 60-70% making landmark university education a somehow selective high college. International student are permitted to apply for enrollment. The landmark college provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to you such as sports Facilities, Library, administrative services, Housing and Financial aids or Scholarships.
University Identity and Where is Found
Name – Landmark University
Acronym – LMU
Founded – 2011
Motto – Breaking New Grounds
Colors – Green, brown and gold
Address – Km 4 Ipetu, Omu Aran Road; PMB 1001
Omu – Aran
Tel +234 (708) 711 6413
Courses to Study at Landmark University
Landmark University offers a number of courses which are not well known by people. Here, I have given a list of available Undergraduate Courses offered at the university of landmark and approved by NUC.
- College of Agricultural Sciences: This department include Crop and Soil Science, Agricultural Extension and Economics and Animal Science.
- Engineering programmed: This courses consist Mechanical Engineering, Agaric and Biosystem Engineering, Electrical and Information Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- College Business and Social Sciences: here we have Political Science and International relations, Accounting and Finance, Sociology and also Economics.
- College of Science and Engineering: The course offer on this department include Biological Sciences, you can offer Biochemistry of Microbiology. Industrial Physics and Computer Science then the Physical Sciences, Offer programs in Industrial Chemistry and Industrial Mathematics.
- Arts, Management & Social Science: The Couse offer are accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Sociology and Political Science & International Relations.
Requirements Needed to Get into Landmark High School
Like I said before, that LMU offers admission for undergraduate programs. Like the way other private high institution does, landmark has a slightly selective admission process based on entrance examination and student past academic records. Think I said that before. To cut it short, as a applicant you are required to have the following.
- A Credit passes in 5 subjects at SSCE/GCE O’Level/NABTEB/NECO or its equivalent at no more than two sittings.
- Also have this in back of your mind, that The subjects that you are required to pass must include mathematics, English language and other subjects that is relevant to your proposed course to study.
- The prescribed JAMB cut-off mark for your course. And it very important that you register to the correct subject combination as well.
One important thing that I will also tell you, is that you visit the school’s website regularly to keep up with the admission process. Not only that, you can as well check the school website for departmental requirements.
Landmark school Fees
Talking of the school fees at landmark is some how very high. Because, I know not all parent that can afford it for his/her child. Let me say for 100 level students going in for Agri related programs could have to pay the sum of 600,000 naira, and student going for engineering course would pay more than that. To get more details about landmark school fees then visit admission.lmu.edu.ng/tuition-fees.
How to Apply for Admission at Landmark Online
To apply for admission, you have to visit their admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app. to complete your application payment form. After completing the payment form with the necessary and accurate details, take note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and your phone number will be needed.
- After you are done completing and submitting the payment form, then preview of the application we be display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, ten tap on the ”pay” button to make payment.
- Next thing you will be directed to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of 10,000 naira application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel which you have selected. To do this, you need an ATM Card, master card or E-Tranzact Card to complete making your payment.
- When you are done, you will be directed back to their admission portal and a message SMS containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and mobile number.
- You need to return to their admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, then upload your passport. The passport must be in JPEG format and it should not more than 200kg in size then complete your form.
- When you are through with that, the submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contain the details supplied by you, follow by your application form number.
Before leaving you with this article, I will like to also note you that you are expected to upload the following documents and also comes along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at resumption.
- 2 Passport Photographs.
- State of origin certificate.
- Printed Application Form.
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results.
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian.
- Copy of Birth certificate.
- Copy of UTME Result Slip.
- Letter from your religious leader.
Visit their Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app now to get stated now is never too Late.is never too Late.