In this post, I will share an interesting post on how to fix Snapchat stuck on sending because Snapchat messages are not sending or stopping.
Fix Snapchat Stuck on Sending
- If you see a gray arrow icon and “Hanging …” below the plugin you submitted, it usually means that your friends haven’t added, blocked, or deleted you yet.
- People often confuse this with Snapchat not sending messages.
- As you know, Snapchat is a multimedia messaging application.
- What makes Snapchat stand out is its peculiarity and the fact that it is very contextual and interesting.
Applications often hang when trying to send photos and videos on Snapchat. This article describes what to do if Snapchat is blocked when submitting.
- Start by taking a photo and editing it in the Snapchat photo editor.
- Snapchat comes with a variety of photo editing tools that you can use to make your photos look beautiful.
- Once you’ve customized your photo, you can send it to your friends or add it as part of your story.
- If you do not see the image after all your efforts, it can be very frustrating.
- That’s not it? Don’t worry, I have listed some solutions you can try to ensure that your photo is sent.
Check your Network Connection
A stable network connection is required for all applications on the device to work. If your internet connection is poor in speed and quality, your application may not work as expected.
- If you use mobile networks instead of WIFI, the speed depends on the network technology available in your area. The speed may change because the signal changes depending on the coverage area.
- There are several tools available online to check the quality of internet connection speed. If it’s slow, it could be the cause of your Snapchat issue.
- If you have problems with WIFI, it is often useful to restart your wifi router. Rebooting the router resets the connection settings and boots unwanted devices on the network.
Clear Cache of Snapchat Application
Clearing the cabinet removes all junk files that can delay the application. Cleaning the cabinet will not lose any data or images. Follow the steps below to clear the Snapchat cache.
- Step 1: Tap the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Step 2: Go to your profile page.
- Step 3: Tap the Settings icon on your profile page. Step 4. Scroll down and tap Clear Cache.
Restart the application
- You may be able to resolve the issue by forcibly closing and restarting the application.
- This does not mean that you need to uninstall the application.
- You need to remove the application from the multitasking window.
- The way the multitasking window is displayed varies from device to device.
- Remove the application from this window and then reopen it.
- If you are using an Android device, you can apply the application from the settings page and then reopen it.
Log out and Log back In
- When you log out of the application, all data in the application will be reset.
- This issue may be due to a problem with your server-side account (account details may be out of date).
- If you log out and log back in, this issue will be resolved and you will be able to use Snapchat effortlessly.