Razer is one of the most popular brands for gaming devices and easily one of the most popular brands. To fix Razer Synapse failed to start. If you have a mouse, keyboard, or other Razer device for your computer, you’ll love the Razer Synapse application.
Devices of this brand are known to be fun to use and accessible in most cases, but the Razer Synapse application available on your PC makes everything even more accessible and enjoyable.
The reason for this is that the application allows you to change settings and customize links and macros for keyboard/mouse and other types of devices to your liking.
The Razer Synapse failed to start. It’s not uncommon for this automated program that helps keep your gaming setup up to date and running smoothly, but if it didn’t then don’t worry because there are steps you can take yourself in order to fix the problem!
- First of all, make sure everything has been fully seated properly by ensuring both USB connections inside the device itself as well at either end with their respective cables/adaptors attached (these might have come supplied alongside).
- Next, try switching roles between them; usually one will work.
Fix Razer Synapse Failed to Start
If you already have this application installed to work with your Razer device, but it doesn’t open, you don’t have to worry about long-term issues. Here are some simple fixes to fix any Razer Synapse startup errors.
Close All Instances and Restart
This is a simple solution that you can skip if you have tried it once before. However, if you have never tried to restart the application more than once, we recommend that you restart it immediately. In most cases, such issues occur first because an instance of the software is already running, and cause problems with new instances that you may be trying to run.
- To see if this is the case, we recommend that you press Ctrl Alt Del on your keyboard and select the Task Manager option from the menu that appears to open Task Manager.
- Close all cases related to Razer synapses before exiting Task Manager.
- Go back to the original location of the program and try running it.
- You should be able to get the most out of your software without seeing the “Failed to start” error message again.
Repair the Program
- The next solution to try is to get the most out of your Razer Control Center application and restore it.
- To access this recovery menu, the user can do several different things.
- One of the fastest and most convenient ways to do this is to go to the Razer Synapse file location and uninstall the program. However, do not uninstall the application.
- Try uninstalling the application.
- Razer Central will appear in front of the screen with several different options.
- One of the few options you can get is the one titled “Recovery”.
- Clicking on this particular option may cause your system to perform minor updates on Razer Synapse.
- With this update, the next time you try to open the application, the application will run smoothly without you seeing such an error message.
Update the Razer Drivers
- A common reason for this solution is the old Razer driver, which you may find it too. Make sure the drivers for each Razer device you use are completely up-to-date and have no issues.
- If you haven’t checked it yet, it’s also a good idea to make sure your Razer Synapse application is up to date. All you have to do is update the driver or the program itself and it will work.
Your Razer Synapse failed to start.
- To manually fix this issue, access the settings menu in-game and clear any downloaded updates by selecting them with your mouse cursor.
- Then click on “Clear Data” or choose restart from within options that appear when you hover over each respective button at the top right corner of window while holding down left-click key ( shifted ).
- If these steps do not work for whatever reason please refer back here so I can help further!
Read more: How To Use USB Mic on Xbox One
How to fix Razer Synapse 3 when it crashes or fails to start?
If you’re experiencing crashes or Synapse failing to start, there are a few things you can try:
- First, make sure that your Razer keyboard is plugged in and that the Synapse software is up-to-date. Sometimes crashes can be caused by outdated software.
- If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Synapse.
- This will often fix any corrupted files that may be causing the crashes.
If you’re still having issues, it’s possible that your Razer keyboard may be defective. In this case, you should contact Razer support for assistance.
how to fix Razer Synapse 3 not opening?
There could be a few reasons why Razer Synapse 3 isn’t opening.
- First, make sure that you’re running the latest version of the software by checking the Razer website for updates.
- Second, try restarting your device and see if that fixes the issue. If not, uninstall and reinstall Razer Synapse 3.
- Finally, if all else fails, please contact Razer Support for further assistance.