It can be difficult to quickly understand why your Electron is frozen, but there are many quick fixes you can try to remove your Electron wait, and fix a firestick stuck on the Amazon logo.
This is a common problem with the firestick. We recommend that you try unplugging it, then plugging back in and turning on your device again to see if this helps!
You’ve tried the Netflix and Amazon Prime apps. But, your Firestick is stuck on a logo! Don’t worry.
There are plenty of ways to get unstuck without having an internet connection or restoring from backup files.
Fix a Firestick stuck on the Amazon logo
It might not seem like much, but sometimes a frozen fireball will end up on its own if you give it the chance. It works, but if the problem persists, you can try another solution.
- Restart your Fire Stick. The power does not have a special power button, so to restart the device, turn off the TV, wait 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. This can be a temporary solution to your electric bike’s power cycle.
- Use another HDMI port. Sometimes there may be a problem with the connection between the Fire Stick and the TV. Replace the HDMI port connected to the Fire Stick and see if the problem persists. Connect the Fire Stick to a different TV. The problem will be with the TV, not the Fire Stick.
- Try using a Fire Stick with another TV to see if the problem persists, and if the problem persists, the problem is likely to get worse with the Stick itself.
- Connect the Fire Stick directly to your TV. If you’re using an HDMI adapter, extension cord, hub, or the like, disconnect the Fire Stick here and connect it directly to your TV. This will help you determine if the problem is with the Fire Stick.
- Make sure your TV supports HDCP.
- Most TVs and devices will still support HDCP, but may not, especially if you have an older TV. It requires Amazon Fire Stick to work.
- Contact Amazon support.
- If all else fails, there may be an issue with the Fire Stick itself and a few troubleshooting tips won’t fix it.
- You must inform the supervisor of the steps you have taken to resolve the problem.
Read More: How to fix firestick won’t load apps