Instagram can be a great way to connect with your followers and share glimpses into your life. But what if you want to know who saved your Instagram post?
It can be hard to track down that information on your own. In this blog post, we will show you how to find out who saved your Instagram post and what they did with it!
How to Find Out Who Saved Your Instagram Post?
- First, open up the Instagram app and go to your profile page.
- Then, find the post that you want to check on and tap on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- A menu will pop up with several options, including “Copy Link,” “Edit,” and “Delete.”
- Tap on “Copy Link” and then paste the link into a new browser window.
Once you have done this, you will be taken to a page that shows all of the people who have saved or screenshotted your post.
- To see who has saved it, simply click on the “Saved” tab. This will show you a list of all of the users who have saved your post.
- If you want to see what they did with it, simply click on the “Activity” tab.
- Here, you will be able to see if they liked, commented, or shared your post.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to find out who saved your Instagram post and what they did with it.
Some reasons to find out who saved your Instagram post might include wanting to know who is interested in your content, wanting to see if any particular demographic is engaging with your posts, or simply being motivated by curiosity. Whatever the reason, there are a few ways you can go about finding out who has saved your posts.
One way is to use a third-party app like Iconosquare or JustSaved. These apps will give you a list of all the users who have saved your post and allow you to see their profile pictures and user names. However, this method requires that you give these apps access to your Instagram account.