There are a lot of apps on everyone’s phone and they will be hidden if you remove them from your home screen. Do you want to find hidden apps on your iPhone? It can be a possibility that you may have intentionally hidden some important apps. If you like to play games and install them often some of them may become hidden.
How to Find Hidden Apps on iPhone?
However, you need not worry as there are a lot of ways to search for these apps. If you don’t have any idea what to do you can search for some easy methods online. Keeping a lot of apps has become a necessity for many but having too many can be challenging.
It is better to keep a set of apps that are most useful for daily use. Here are some good methods that you can use to find hidden apps on your iPhone.
- One of the most simple and easiest methods to find an app on the iPhone is to go through an iPhone search.
- This tool will work hard and search all the hidden and installed apps.
- If you have saved an app with a certain name it will show up in the search list.
- There is a possibility that the apps you have installed may not show up in the search list at all.
- You can start by opening the iPhone settings and scrolling down to look for the hidden app.
- The new iPhone has got one of the best features that are known as the App library.
- You can now organize all your apps easily.
- It will also help you get rid of multiple home screens all at once.
- The best thing about this feature is that even though you remove the apps they can be accessed with the App library.
- The search through the library will become easy as you can just click the button.
Using App store
- If you want to look for hidden apps one good option is to use the app store.
- The app store has a big collection of all the apps installed inside.
- You can simply open the app store and write the name of the app you are looking for.
- There is a button at the bottom left and you can use the search bar beside it.
- If the app you are looking for shows up you can instantly remove the time restrictions. You will get a notification for enabling the restrictions and look for the hidden app.
Here are the following steps that you need to follow:
- Open Settings and move to Screen Time
- Start looking for the content & privacy restrictions
- You can directly click all the allowed apps
- It will enable the toggle option for your apps that are hidden on your phone
By asking Siri
- The app store and app library research may not give useful results to some users. However, there is another choice that you can use.
- With the help of the ask Siri feature, you can look for the apps that are hidden in your phone.
- If you have not deleted the apps it is inside your phone for sure.
- You can start with invoking Siri by pressing the touch ID button. Siri app works with the voice instructions by saying ‘hi Siri’.
- You can ask Siri to look for a certain app and later click open with the name of the app.
- The best thing is that Siri will automatically find the app you are looking for.
- We have discussed some of the easiest methods for finding your hidden apps.
- You can use one of these methods and it will work for you.
Read more: Cato Credit Card