Have you heard of duolingo App in your life before? Or make use of the duolingo sign in page? if no, then keep reading to find out on this article. According to the research with carry out recently, we have come to find out that Duolingo is an American platform or website that is built for language learning for both mobile device and on computer. This app can be downloaded and installed on Android, IOS and on your Windows device or on PC. you can make use of this service either in its web version for computers or mobile app version for mobile phones.
Duolingo is seen as one of the grate platform or site around the world. It is so because, is one of the most downloaded education apps with more than 300 million active users. This is to say, mission of the company is to make education for free and accessible to everyone. In addition to this, you can access duolingo platform without any charges.
Just imaging you are having all the languages in this world on your mobile phone. Is that not amazing? Yes of cause it is. Duolingo has some amazing features and also a premium service that you can get for free. But some of the premium are paid service.
READ MORE HERE >>>Twitch – How to Make Money on Twitch/Twitch Sign-Up
Some Amazing Features of Doulingo
This platform is build with some amazing features to improve your learning. because of this many features to aid learning, this reason a lot of people are looking for way to get this app into their mobile devices but they don’t know how to go about it. after listing some of the features the duolingo app has, I will also show you how you can get this app download or install on your mobile device. But first, here are the features that make up the duolingo app.
- streak account: On this feature, you are allow to track the number of day in a rows that you spend on learning any languages on the platform. this inside build feature is the most motivational tools found on the duolingo platform.
- Challenges: To take you further, you should take note that every lesson you see build on the duolingo platform are there for certain gratification levels. Which they include varieties of multiple-choice challenges, speaking, listening and translating. They are build to guide and help you to find the exact or right answer mostly when you are smart but you also need to learn the pronunciations.
- Achievement: This is another great feature build on the duolingo app. We came to find out that this feature help to motivate students as the program in the game is awarded a badge. That is to say, as you complete for ten skills of a particular course, you will be given a championship badge. Although there are lots and different badges that will be awarded to you as your progress in the game.
- in-lesson: According to this feature here, you are allowed to see the answer that you get correctly. And also on this feature, once you miss any of the questions, immediately you will be showed on how to improve.
On our next discussion on the next paragraph, you will be showed on how to get this app on your mobile device since a lot of you still find it hard to do so.
How to Get Duolingo App Into Your Mobile Device
Note you can download duolingo app using your web browser or though the duolingo app. To download duolingo app, simply follow the instruction listed bellow.
- Go to your play store on your mobile device if you are using any of the listed devices. Android, windows, and a IOS device.
- On your play store page, type duolingo using the search bar on top of the page.
- Quickly open the app once you find it.
- Then click on the download or install button to start download.
Wait for a minute for the download to complete. Once the download is completed, it will automatically install on your device.
Steps to Sign in on Duolingo
To use the duolingo app, require sign in. The steps of sign in is very easy and simple. Find the duolingo app on your device and click on it to open. Note you can sign in to duolingo account using your web browser or though the duolingo app. Then type duolingo on the search bar at the top of the page.
- To sign in a new account, hit on the green “Get started” button on www.duolingo.com.
- Then follow the instructions to create your duolingo profile and start learning.
- If you already have a Duolingo account, you can click “I already have an Account” button.
- Fill in your email/username and password and hit on log in.
How to Switch Duolingo Course Language
If you are looking for a way to add or swap to a different Duolingo course Language. Here are some tips on how to do it.
On your mobile web, hit on the flag that is next to your avatar to switch between courses.
Under the settings, you can also explore other courses or change the active course in your settings.
- On IOS: Click on the flag symbol on that you we see at the top-left of the page to change your language.
- On Android: Hit on the menu see at the top left corner of the page to change your language course settings. next thing select the course or language you would like to switch to.
Note: You will be charge if you are switching to other language .For example, if you were learning Spanish for English speakers and then later decide to switch Spanish to French speakers course, you will be charge for it.
Another thing to take note of, when you are switching to other language entirely You will never lose progress. You can decide to go back and further as long you are using the same account.