If you want to run Android applications on your computer without installing the emulator, it’s best to double-load Windows 10 and Android. It takes a long time, but the overall experience is much better than using the Android emulator. Here you will make dual boot Windows 10 with Android 10.
Dual-booting Android and Windows 10 allows you to use both operating systems on the same computer. In this article, you will learn how to duplicate Windows 10 and Android on the same computer.
Why Dual Booting Windows 10 and Android when we have emulators?
- The biggest advantage is that you have the full version of Android installed on your computer and you can also use Windows 10.
- On the other hand, the emulator can run Android applications and the performance is below standard.
- Also, due to certain restrictions, not all applications can be run on the emulator.
How do we Dual Boot Windows 10 and Android?
- It’s not as easy as installing an Android emulator.
- For dual boot, you need to install Android on your hard drive.
- Windows 10 must be the primary operating system and will be pre-installed on other hard drives.
- The Start menu gives you the option to select an operating system each time you turn on your computer.
- Make sure that Windows 10 is already installed and that Windows 10 is the primary operating system (if applicable).
- Create a new hard disk partition on your computer.
- Download (Remix OS or Android-x86).
- Create a new partition on your hard drive
- Then install the operating system on the new dual-load hard drive.
There are two ways to double boot Windows 10 and Android. Remix OS and Android x86. Both are good options, but Remix OS is better than Android x86, even if it’s obsolete by Jide.
Remix OS is based on Android x86, the x86 port of the Android operating system, and is available for free. Learn how to dual boot Windows 10 and Remix OS (Android).
Install Remix OS to dual boot Windows 10 and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Make sure you have a USB 3.0 flash drive that supports 8GB of storage and FAT32.
- The write speed should also be at least 20MB / sec.
- If you have not already enabled Safe Boot, enable it.
- Download Remix OS from the official website. Start Remix OS and start the installer.
- This application allows you to install Remix OS on your hard drive.
- When you restart your computer, the operating system will be installed.
- When you turn on your computer, you will be presented with two options.
- Start menu Windows 10 and Remix OS.
- If you don’t like Remix OS, you can use Android x86 to install Android on your computer’s Windows 10.
- It’s standard Android, where you can install selected themes and applications.
- Unlike Remix, it’s not blocked. OS.
Install Android-x86 to dual boot Windows 10 and Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Download Android x86 ISO.
- Burn the ISO image to create a bootable USB disk.
- Start with USB.
- Select the “Install Android on your hard drive to install the operating system” item.
- Android options appear in the Start menu.