In this day and age, it seems like almost everything can be done on our phones- including downloading apps! Snapchat is a great app for sending pictures and videos that disappear after a certain amount of time.
However, some people may not want to install the Snapchat app because they don’t want to use up storage on their phone or they don’t want the app to have access to their personal information.
In this guide, we will show you how to download Snapchat without having to go through the App Store.
Download Snapchat Without The App Store
In general, Snapchat is an approach to building relationships, meeting friends and family, and building valuable relationships through continuous communication.
- First, open your web browser and go to the following website: snapchat.com.
- Once you are on the site, click on the “Download Snapchat” button.
- This will take you to the “Snapchat for Android” page.
- On this page, scroll down until you see the “Download APK” button.
- Once you click this button, a file will start downloading onto your device.
- Next, open up your “File Manager” app and locate the downloaded Snapchat APK file.
- Once you have found it, tap on it to begin installing Snapchat onto your device.
- You may get a warning message from your phone saying that this type of file can harm your device- just ignore it and Tap “OK”.
- After the installation is complete, open up Snapchat and log in with your username and password.
That’s it! You have now successfully downloaded Snapchat without using the App Store.
We hope this guide was helpful! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. Happy snapping!
Read more: How To Rip 3D Models From Games Blender
Keep sharing the article as well. Thank you.