If you’re like most people, you probably rely on Facebook Messenger to communicate with your friends and family. It’s a great way to stay in touch with people who are important to you.
But what do you do if you want to download multiple photos from Facebook Messenger?
It can be a bit of a challenge, but we’re here to show you how it’s done!
How to Download Multiple Photos from Facebook Messenger on PC
- First, open Facebook Messenger and log into your account.
- Then, find the conversation that contains the photos you want to download.
- Once you’ve found the right conversation, click on it to open it.
- Next, click on the “…” menu in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Download.” This will bring up a window with all of the photos from that conversation.
Finally, select all of the photos you want to download by clicking on them. Then, click on the “Download” button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
That’s all there is to it! Your selected photos will now be downloaded onto your computer. So next time you want to save some Messenger photos, you know how! Thanks for reading.
If this post was helpful, please like and share it with your friends! And be sure to check out our other posts for more tips and tricks. We’ll see you next time!
Read more: How to Add Promotion on LinkedIn?