Before you delete all your Facebook photos and lose them forever, it is recommended to download them first. As you can see, they are all in the same folder and again you can download multiple photos from Facebook Messenger PC.
Fortunately, you don’t have to download each photo individually. You can download them all at once. This article will show you how.
One of the reasons some Facebook users decide to download all their photos at once is because they want to delete their account.
Download Multiple Photos From Facebook Messenger PC
If so, it’s great to have the option to download your images and videos first. The process when using Facebook for the web is as follows:
- Log in to your Facebook account in any browser and click the down arrow in the upper right corner of the window.
- Select Settings & Privacy> Settings.
- Click the Facebook Info option on the left side of the window.
- Then you need to click the Upload Information option. By default, all categories of information are selected.
- Click the Deselect All option.
- Click the Photos and Videos option.
- Change the date range, select the format (HTML or JSON), and select the media quality.
- Finally, click the Create File button in the right corner.
Facebook will automatically start creating a file that contains all the photos and videos you upload or share to the platform.
This file also contains other files where your photos and videos can be sorted. Be careful depending on the number of photos and videos on Facebook. The time it takes to create the file is different. When complete, you will receive a notification and email from Facebook.
The final step is to switch to the Available Copy tab on the same page where you requested the download. Click the Download button next to the prepared file to save it to your computer now you have downloaded multiple photos from messenger to your computer.
Read more: How to View Friends Old Snapchat Stories
How to Download All Photos From Facebook Page?
You can download all the photos from the admin Facebook page. However, to download all images and videos, you also need to download all other data. Make a complete copy of the page. For now, this is the only way it works on Facebook pages. This is what you do:
- In the newsfeed, click Page on the left side of the window.
- Select a page and then select Settings.
- Select General, then Download Page.
- Click Create File.
It may take a few minutes for Facebook to create a downloadable file. When you're ready, save it to your device.
How to Download All Photos From Facebook Group?
Unlike pages, Facebook does not allow you to extract data from groups. There are several reasons why this is the case. Some groups have tens of thousands of members and they want to protect your information. Technically, extracting a file from a group creates a large file. Some browser extensions and online plugins can download individual Facebook albums, but they don't always work.
Read more: How to Add Promotion on LinkedIn?