There’s a new filter on Instagram and it’s called Don’t Blink As Much As You Can.
This filter is designed to help you take better pictures of yourself. It makes your eyes look bigger and your face more symmetrical.
If you want to look your best in your selfies, be sure to use the Don’t Blink As Much As You Can filter!
Don’t Blink As Much As You Can Instagram Filter
The “Don’t Blink” challenge on Instagram is a new trend that is sweeping the internet. The challenge is simple: using the Instagram filter, users must try to keep their eyes open for as long as possible without blinking.
If they blink, they lose. The challenge has two variations: in the first, users must keep their eyes open for 10 seconds without blinking; in the second, they must keep their eyes open for one minute. The record for the 10-second version is held by user @gabrielle_cunhaa. Who managed to keep her eyes open for a whopping 9.9 seconds.
If you want to use the Don’t Blink As Much As You Can filter, here’s how to do it:
- Open up Instagram and go to the filters page.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and select Don’t Blink As Much As You Can.
- Tap on the filter to apply it to your photo.
- If you want to make any adjustments, tap on the edit button.
- When you’re done editing your photo, tap on the Save button.
The Don’t Blink As Much As You Can filter is a great way to make yourself look your best in selfies! Be sure to try it out!
How to get 6 Seconds Blink Game on Instagram?
6 Seconds Blink Game on Instagram is not a currently supported app. However, you can still get the game on your phone by following these instructions:
- Open your web browser and go here.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the menu button in the top right corner of the screen (3 lines).
- Scroll down and click on “Settings”.
- Scroll down and click on “Downloads”.
- Okay then scroll down and enable “Photos” and “Videos”.
- Close the settings window.
- Open your Instagram app and tap on the three dots in the bottom right corner of the screen (more options icon).