Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to charge your laptop, but don’t have a power outlet available? If so, you may be wondering if it’s possible to charge your laptop with HDMI.
it is possible! In this blog post, we will discuss how to do this and provide step-by-step instructions.
So, if you’re looking for a way to charge your laptop without an AC adapter, keep reading!
How to Charge Your Laptop with HDMI?
- First, you’ll need to find an HDMI cable. If you have one laying around, great! If not, they are relatively inexpensive and can be found at most electronics stores.
- Once you have your cable, plug one end into your laptop’s HDMI port.
- The other end will go into the port on your TV or monitor (assuming it has one).
- Now, turn on your TV or monitor. You should see your laptop’s display appear on the screen.
At this point, you may be thinking “Great, but how does this help me charge my laptop?” Well, most TVs and monitors these days come with USB ports. And guess what? You can use these USB ports to charge your laptop!
All you need is a USB cable.
- Simply plug one end of the USB cable into the USB port on your TV or monitor, and then plug the other end into your laptop.
- You should see a message appear on your screen indicating that your laptop is charging.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to charge your laptop with HDMI. This method can be especially handy when traveling, as you can simply use the TV or monitor in your hotel room to charge your laptop.
So, next time you’re caught without a power outlet, don’t panic – just grab an HDMI cable and start charging!
Can you charge a laptop with another laptop?
Answer: Yes, you can charge a laptop with another laptop. However, it is not an ideal solution because the power output of most laptops is not very high.
Connect the two laptops using a male-to-male connector (or use the appropriate cable if your laptops have different connectors).
how do I charge a laptop with a USB?
There are a few ways to charge a laptop with a USB port. One way is to use an adapter that converts the USB port into an electrical outlet.
Another way is to use a cable that connects the laptop to another device, such as a power bank or wall charger, that has a USB port.
How to charge a laptop with a HDMI cord?
There are a couple of ways to do this.
The first is to use an HDMI to USB adapter. This will allow you to plug your laptop into the USB port on your TV.
The other way is to use an HDMI cable with a built-in USB connector. This will allow you to plug the cable into both the HDMI and USB ports on your TV.