Do you have a lot of old posts on Instagram that you no longer want to show up in your feed? Maybe you’re running a contest and want to hide all of the posts until it’s over, or maybe you just don’t want your followers to see some old photos from last year.
Whatever the reason, archiving posts on Instagram is a great way to hide them from view without having to delete them.
In this blog post, we will show you how to archive multiple posts on Instagram quickly and easily!
How to Archive Multiple Posts on Instagram?
- First, go to your profile page and tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- From there, tap “Archive” and then “Multiple.” You will see a list of all of your posts, and you can select which ones you want to archive by tapping the little circle next to each post.
- Once you have selected all of the posts that you want to archive, simply tap “Done” in the upper right-hand corner.
- That’s it! Your selected posts will now be archived and hidden from view.
There are several reasons you might want to archive multiple posts on Instagram. Perhaps you want to free up some space on your feed, or maybe you want to keep certain posts private. Regardless of the reason, archiving posts is a pretty simple process.
Here’s how to archive multiple posts on Instagram:
- Tap the menu icon in the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Scroll down and tap “Archive” at the bottom of the menu.
- On the next screen, select all of the posts you want to archive by tapping the circle next to each one. If you want to view only your archived posts, toggle on “Only Show Archive”.